Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Petty theft

Mallen

Jurisdiction
Florida
I worked at Wal-Mart threw a temp agency in November of 2016 and Febuary of 2017. I was at work and my fiance got a summons from a police officer that came to my house and said that I had to be in court on May 10 for petty theft charges. I did not get stopped at walmart by the list prevention guy. Do they have any thing

We have no way of knowing if they "have anything."

Hire a lawyer before you go to court. If you can't afforn one, go to court and plead not guilty and ask for a public defender.

Above all, invoke your right to remain silent and have an attorney.

Watch this video.

Are you being summoned to court as a suspect/defendant or as a witness?
If you haven't been stealing things you shouldn't have to worry. I'd expect you to have been contacted by law enforcement before now if it was anything to be concerned about.

Are you being summoned to court as a suspect/defendant or as a witness?
If you haven't been stealing things you shouldn't have to worry. I'd expect you to have been contacted by law enforcement before now if it was anything to be concerned about.
I'm being summons as a suspect they say I stold something from there but I was never arrested or anything I got a summons 6 weeks later after they said when I did it

I'm being summons as a suspect they say I stold something from there but I was never arrested or anything I got a summons 6 weeks later after they said when I did it

Stop explaining, we're just a bunch of nobodies.

You need to prepare for the SOMEBODIES, so from this moment on, say nothing, admit nothing, explain nothing, and INVOKE.

What the heck is INVOKE?

When you go to court, you simply say, "I invoke my right to remain silent. I want a lawyer. I will not comment on this case, or anything about this matter."

Cooperate with your booking, name, address, date of birth, etc...

But, don't say anything about this case.

If they ask, simply say nothing.

They can lie to you.

They can trick you, if you fall for it.

It's all legal.

No matter what tricks they try, no matter how many different ways they ask the SAME question, no matter if they say WE KNOW EVERYTHING YOU DID, remain calm, polite, and silent.

I am a Retail Theft Consultant and answer questions like yours daily. You know if you took anything therefore answer NO QUESTIONS from Police etc without an Attorney!

Back