Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Apexmale

Can a "Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket" be used by a respondant where a Petitioner "Non-suits" their petition to modify? Or is the "Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket" exclusive to cases where a judge signs an order to dismiss for want of prosecution?

Texas

Fit Parent

Why don't you google Texas Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket and see what you can find out.

After your last thread I seriously doubt that anybody gets involved in this one.

Can a "Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket" be used by a respondant where a Petitioner "Non-suits" their petition to modify? Or is the "Petition to Reinstate Case on Docket" exclusive to cases where a judge signs an order to dismiss for want of prosecution?

Texas

Fit Parent
Your attorney would be the best person to help you. In the meantime, keep trying to be the most effective parent and co-parent that you can be.

PS: Why file to reinstate when you can just file your own petition? I suppose it's up to you, but pushing a pebble up a hill is much easier than pushing a boulder.

I won my 50/50 case, and both parents are independantly responsible for their own finances.

Additionally, applying some of those questions in a Declaratory Judgment hearing changed the path of custody litigation entirely. Now I teach other pro se parents how to overcome local court circles. Local family law attorneys are completely in the dark when it comes to federal fundamental civil liberties applied in state court. The rights of the child to full and equal relationships with both parents has no legal relationship to the marriage of the child's parents and cannot depend on that marriage nor can they be infringed simply because the parents' divorce. Conflict between the parents does NOT constitute a compelling state interest sufficient to infringe fundamental rights.

Texas Family Code Sec. 151.003. LIMITATION ON STATE AGENCY ACTION. A state agency may not adopt rules or policies or take any other action that violates the fundamental right and duty of a parent to direct the upbringing of the parent's child.

But thanks for your attention. [emoji41]

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back