Personal injury hit by live wire and a well known convenience store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did file a case. They don't want to go to court. But it's also a total new team of lawyers. It's a real case and I'm the long-term injured party. I do wanna go to court.
Also, because I'm not a Tech person. It took me a long time to get back to this site but as far as the case I did file within 2 years and they did pursue to go to court all of a sudden. Tell me while they're talk with the gesture and see what they're offering for injured my life. For the rest of my life and to me, it's a spit in the face. $2900 I have real nerve damage. The lawyer told me Wednesday. Release the case and take out of the case. They have to do a lot of stuff. Paperwork wise, but they have release my case. And I told them just give me the paperwork stating that so I can get a new lawyer involved.

I don't know what you're talking about. Refusal to answer questions. Are you freaking kidding me? They have access to all my medical. And I told them everything from the beginning to the end. So personally you should know what you're really talking about. Because you're spitting stuff. That's not valid in the case at all.
sigh...

You came here for some guidance. In order to give you said guidance the volunteers of this site asked you to clarify things for them...they asked you questions. If you will not answer these questions from the kind people who volunteer on this site, then there isn't much help we can give you.

They also informed me that I have 9 months to find a new attorney because they're releasing from my case, I find it pretty rude. People acting like I'm dumb but it's all good. I don't even the point. Is I need a bad a** attorney? To get all my doctor's notes. Stating the fact of what the live wire did to my body damage nerves does not fix a bowl like people think I beg the doctor to do something to stop the pain coming back-and-forth the clear answer. She told me was there's nothing I can do for you except prescribe pain pills.

I missed your question too. I would have given you credit in my post.
Now that I actually got back to the original site. Here's the thing literally the same day it happened. I did sign on with an attorney, but a lot of stuff is going on with that law firm. They decided to release my case and told me. I have 9 months to get a new attorney involved with the case.

Maybe we'll get answers now that we both asked.
LOLI wasn't ignoring anybody. It's because I had to figure out what website I made the statement on. Because I am totally not a geeker. And I don't know how to save this website on my page. Stuff like that's all but I did answer the question.

It's a good point. I also made it when I asked if a lawsuit had been filed within the two year limit. I didn't get an answer.

My last group of questions hopefully will glean information on potential negligence of the store owner.
I finally did respond to the questjenny. But as I said me and technology don't work that well together

Attorneys aren't permitted, or encouraged to TROLL this website seeking clients.

You won't find an attorney here, because if he/she were using this site to troll/scam for dollars, he or she would be zapped immediately.

Try looking for your legal champion on these sites:

Virginia Lawyer Referral Service

Find trusted lawyers in Virginia | Virginia Lawyer Referral Service

https://www.vba.org/page/referrals_complaints

VaLegalAid.org - A guide to free and low cost civil legal information and services in Virginia

By the way, STOP opening new threads to ask follow up questions.

Keep ALL your comments in this thread!
To be honest, you're making the statement like. I'm begging people for money, not at all. I'm asking for help with the great attorney. That's not scared to go to court to fight for me. I'm in search of peoples. Advice for the one attorney like I saw handling my ex-husband's case because he was a bad a** and was not scared to go to court. I need somebody like that on my side for my case. Because all the evidence will prove my case at a 100%.

sigh...

You came here for some guidance. In order to give you said guidance the volunteers of this site asked you to clarify things for them...they asked you questions. If you will not answer these questions from the kind people who volunteer on this site, then there isn't much help we can give you.
Honestly, the best advice you can give me the one attorney. That's not scared to go to court for their client. And that's been around the game. That knows how these types of cases work and don't mind going against a corporate store. That's what I'm looking for those kind of attorneys. So anybody with information please feel free to hit me up

This is what I don't understand I'm just looking for help for one of the best attorney that don't mind to go to court and been around the block. Some years that know what they're doing. That's gonna stand up for me with my case that's all I was asking for
Honestly, the best advice you can give me the one attorney. That's not scared to go to court for their client. And that's been around the game. That knows how these types of cases work and don't mind going against a corporate store. That's what I'm looking for those kind of attorneys. So anybody with information please feel free to hit me up
sigh...

I understand what you just said. I'm asking for guidance for one of the around the block. Great attorneys that's what i'm asking for

I really thought this site was how. I found that attorney that took care of my car accident and a hired for the electric hit live wire because he came to me
Nerve damage can any person really explain to me how that truly gets fixed? I guarantee you if my doctors can't figure it out. I've at the point. This is a 1.9 billion dollar company. And you're not trying to compensate me for the hit with live wire that permanently damaging my nerves. Are you kidding me? That's why I said I need one of the best attorneys that's been around the block. That's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back