Peeping pervert shot gratifying himself outside child's bedroom!

army judge

Super Moderator
Yeah...that husband. Whadda guy! :rolleyes:
Judge...isn't there some kind of Texas "Real Man Code" that was broken when the husband left his wife with this guy?
At the gas station, the wife reportedly held the man while the husband alerted the clerk to call 911.

During the altercation, the suspect was able to disarm the wife, take possession of the handgun, and then pointed the weapon at the woman.

This is the funniest thing I have read all day.

I don't know about the wrestling gun from wife before husband shot him and I am not sure about the legality of pursing the fella after he left the house. I would have just called the cops.

Yeah...that husband. Whadda guy! :rolleyes:
Judge...isn't there some kind of Texas "Real Man Code" that was broken when the husband left his wife with this guy?

When I was regularly trying cases, every once in a while, a detective or prosecutor would come in with what I'd playfully call "today's fairy tale".

This story reminded me of those fairy tales.

It has it all.
It has a peeping, masturbating pervert.
It has a child victim.
It has a knight and his faithful maiden.
Both the knight and maiden are armed.
The pervert accosts the fair maiden, steals her weapon, until her knight captures his damsel's attacker.

I use the term "fairy tale" because the story satisfies legalities, but leaves the jurist pondering the appropriateness of issuing the arrest or search warrant.

Just so you know, I declined only once to issue a search warrant. The detective returned 2 hours later with additional details for me to sign his warrant request.

isn't there some kind of Texas "Real Man Code" that was broken when the husband left his wife with this guy?

My friend, Texas females aren't to be trifled with, Madam.

My daughters, daughter-in-laws, sisters, and my sweet, lovely, ever so ladylike wife, would have tapped a three shot burst into that pervert eliminating any possibility of him disarming any of them. LOL

My late, dearly beloved, ever so genteel and feminine granny would also have done the same thing.

Texas females are capable of protecting themselves and their loved ones.

My daughters, daughter-in-laws, sisters, and my sweet, lovely, ever so ladylike wife, would have tapped a three shot burst into that pervert eliminating any possibility of him disarming any of them. LOL

My late, dearly beloved, ever so genteel and feminine granny would also have done the same thing.

Us, Yankees can as well. Someday I'll tell you about the time I shot my ex in the thigh with his own gun* after he confused me with a punching bag. He's was lucky I didn't aim 'n fire a bit more to the north east. ;)

*lol...it was Massachusetts so it was a bb gun...but it still hurt like a sonofabitch.

Yaaass. My reaction to this article was, this woman needs some more training.

Back