Payment Processor Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKing

I wonder if someone can advise me. I run a website that sells ebooks. My payment processor is SafePay Solutions, in July I requested a payment via wire transfer from SafePay. According to their website this transaction should take 1-3 business days. I made the payment request 6 weeks ago and I have yet to recieve payment. I have checked with my bank and they assure me that no payment has been recieved. The only way to contact SafePay is via support ticket, I have been sending tickets for 4 weeks and they have not responded to any of my emails.

I would like to know if there is any governing body that can force this company to deal the situation? Or is there anyone I can report the company too?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Allison :(

Like I said I checked with my bank and no payment has been sent. I cannot check with Safepay (payor) because the are ignoring my emails. I have sent numerous emails to their support desk but they have not responded to any of them. I would like to know if there is someone I can report Safepay too, in order to get them to answer my emails and deal with the situation.

Thanks for your response thelawprofessor.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the original payor who had his/her credit card credited and that payment went through. If you have safepay, there should also be a record of the transaction that you should be able to reconcile with them. Are you saying that Safepay refuses to help you reconcile one of their own transactions which you have provided them information?

Hello thelawprofessor, yes the payor had been confirmed and yes there is record of the transactions. The funds were available in my account at SafePay.

Yes I am definately saying that SafePay is ignoring my request to send the funds to my bank. In my account at SafePay all of the transactions have been confirmed and there is record of all of them. But now that it is time for me to recieve my funds from SafePay they have not sent the money and they are ignoring my emails for an explanation as to why they are not releasing the funds.

Next to my payment request there is an icon saying payment pending and it has been that way for almost 8 weeks now.

Thanks for your help.

Have you written to them? Before you do anything, try that method and send it via a certified method or fax. This will usually jar someone's attention that your next communication won't be pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back