Paying Citation

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john028

I want to pay my citation for driving on the left lane of highway its only 100$. It didnt show up online the first 7 days. SO i filled out a check and mailed it. Now i have only 4 days till I hit that pay by 20 days point. My checking account does not show the 100$ being taken out and I cant pay online. I just started a new job and work the same hours the dmv is open, there is no way I can call or vist a dmv right now. I'm I screwed with this? Whats going to happen?

I want to pay my citation for driving on the left lane of highway its only 100$. It didnt show up online the first 7 days. SO i filled out a check and mailed it. Now i have only 4 days till I hit that pay by 20 days point. My checking account does not show the 100$ being taken out and I cant pay online. I just started a new job and work the same hours the dmv is open, there is no way I can call or vist a dmv right now. I'm I screwed with this? Whats going to happen?

Write a letter to whomever you paid, enclose copies of proof of payment, and ask whoever you paid, "Hey, what's up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back