Parole, Probation Parole issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

miccar

Parole issue
Here's the whole story: In '92 I was charged w/Indecency a child. I went to trial and was found guilty of a lesser charge included of class c misdemeanor assault (22.01 texas penal code) and got a $500 fine. In '94 I was railroaded on a Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle charge and given a 15 year term for a car I helped buy. I spent 6 1/2 years in prison and during that time nothing was ever said about the indecency charge. However, after 2 years of regular parole, the parole board put me on a sex offender caseload and expected me to abide by the conditions thereof. They could not make me register as such since there was no conviction. I have never committed a sex crime so I am not about to let anyone treat me as such. I have been in and out of jail and prison on parole violations because I refuse to sit in a therapy group with people that have committed such heinous acts. Parole tells me the "Colman Law" is there authority but I've tried to look it up and can't find it. Nor can I understand how a state can pass a law that goes against the constitution. I am currently trying to file a Habeas Corpus in my own behalf because I cannot afford legal counsel. I need all the help I can get and will appreciate any you can provide.

Please tell me where you are, and where you were when the offenses occured. Is it spelled Colman or Coleman? I couldn't find anything on Google either. Is Colman where you live, like Colman South Dakota?

Is it my understanding that you were only found guilty of assault before the motor vehicle charge?

That is correct, my only pending conviction is for UUMV in '94. I have never been convicted for any sex offense so how can they place me on a sex offender caseload? I am in houston, tx and I believe it should have been coleman law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back