Parole, Probation parole hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

01tmallard

My husband has a 15,000 dollor bond but he has a parole hold i have some one that will bond him out but how do i get that hold taken off his parrole officer will not talk to us about it what can i do?

The parole hold is not something you can get removed. What that means is that the prison system is sending him back, or, they are holding him until they can have a hearing to determine if they will send him back.

When someone is on parole they do not have a right to be free - it is a privilege. Apparently he is accused of abusing this privilege and now he will have to pay the piper.

My husband has a 15,000 dollor bond but he has a parole hold i have some one that will bond him out but how do i get that hold taken off his parole officer will not talk to us about it what can i do?

You have to wait until he sees a judge (hearing officer). At that time, you can argue to have the hold removed.

Alternatively, an attorney or any interested person can file and argue "The Great Writ" (writ of habeas corpus). This is done before a court of competent jurisdiction and for the person's immediate release. I must warn you, this is usually someone's last resort. The relief (freedom) is difficult to obtain.

I suggest you speak with an attorney as soon as you can. You most likely will be unable to pursue any of these remedies without assistance of competent counsel.

https://exdoc.state.co.us/userfiles/regulations/pdf/1300_02.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back