Paid For Car Damages Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixraxta

Well A few weeks ago my SUV got hit in the from bumper while a pick up truck was parking so he hit it with the Hitch of his truck. It damaged my front bumper a little bit But when that happened I was across the street Eating Dinner and my Auto Alarm went off. Thats why I noticed so I went outside and handled it, I call the Police department to give us a case # etc,

I was outside for 35 Mins. My food got cold my familly came out of the Restaurant and Of course we left, So I asked the other parties Insurance that If they will pay me for what I have spent at the restaurant that was around $120,00 Because I was not able to enjoy completly my meal. And the Agent said no, that they only will cover the damages done to the car.

The Agent was right or not?

Also On a previous accident I had while my vehicle was parked they paid for two new child seats, but at this time they didn't, maybe because no one was inside of the vehicle with this accident happened.

Thanks,
Felix

You are not owed anything for the food.
They are only responsible for the very minor damage caused by the truck.
I can't imagine why you would want the child seats replaced.

I don't want a child seat replaced But Like i said they replaced it before on another minor accident.

Well, they haved (or they soon will haved) repaired your car.

As for that $120 meal, you'll have to eat it. (I crack myself up, I'm just so doggone funny!)

I ate half of it.. BTW I forgot to tell you I was eating with my whole family, no way I am spending $120 myself in food hahahaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back