Opposing Counsel not informing Defendant of Plaintiff messages

From Google, it appears there is a cause of action for a Plaintiff to disqualify opposing counsel, Attorney as a Witness scenario. I am sending subpoenas to two of the Defendant's Attorneys for written depo testimony concerning the falsified affidavit. So I believe I have standing to disqualify the two existing attorneys, but tactically I'm not sure if I want to do so.

Rule 3.7 Lawyer As Witness - Comment

Zigner, wtf is up bro? Why say stupid things to someone that has their hands full and is looking for help?

From Google, it appears there is a cause of action for a Plaintiff to disqualify opposing counsel, Attorney as a Witness scenario. I am sending subpoenas to two of the Defendant's Attorneys for written depo testimony concerning the falsified affidavit. So I believe I have standing to disqualify the two existing attorneys, but tactically I'm not sure if I want to do so.

Rule 3.7 Lawyer As Witness - Comment

Zigner, what (edited out vulgar term) is up bro? Why say stupid things to someone that has their hands full and is looking for help?
I suggest you watch what you post to the volunteers of this site or you will lose your posting privileges.

The purpose of this site is NOT to walk you through your court case. You are in over your head and need an attorney...one that you retain not one from the internet. Zigner rightly pointed out this obvious fact and does not deserve your indignation for telling you the truth.

Back