Opening kissing at work place for everyone to view

Status
Not open for further replies.

halloween

Two employees at work are boy friend & girl friend. They openly kissed each other at the close of a employee pot luck time. Another time during work time in the other persons department they kissed each other in front of employees & supervisor......The boyfriend is up for a promotion, will this hurt him?

Two employees at work are boy friend & girl friend. They openly kissed each other at the close of a employee pot luck time. Another time during work time in the other persons department they kissed each other in front of employees & supervisor......The boyfriend is up for a promotion, will this hurt him?

Who knows?

That is up to the management and work place rules.

Most places of employment prohibit displays of public affection.

In the end, if it worries you, (as with most things) just don't do it!!!!!!!

Less is always more, and restraint can rarely harm you!

The Halloween crystal ball is out for recalibration.

Can this hurt him? It absolutely can. Up to and including termination of employment.

These types of relationships in the workplace are "generally" never a good idea. Bad things can happen.

I feel more and more like the last dinosaurs must have felt as their era was coming to an end!

I am slowly understanding less and less each and every day.

Oh, well, I'll be joining the dinosaurs sooner rather than later anyway.

I take some solace in that eventuality several times each day. :bye:

I'm around your age I believe, army judge, and I hear you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back