Officer (ex-husband) crossing threshold

Cgrubbs4

Jurisdiction
Georgia
Can an officer call 911 come into a home in uniform with out a warrant where his child is (he already made him go out). Officer came through back door all the way in the bedroom where he yelling I call Dfcs and they are on the way. Not to mention this was a personal phone call to a friend whom work for Dfcs but was not the on call person and had her child with her. The sheriff department was there they ask would I let my children leave with his dad the office whom Cause this and another leave with family said I would get them right back called this a welfair check . Not to mention his friend from dfcs came back to my home told me I could have no contact with my children for four days. Dfcs had no court order they wouldn't even tell me.why is this how things work ?

Not much of what you wrote makes sense - at least not to me. Why would a uniformed officer call 911 for instance?

And when you say " I let my children leave with his dad ", who is HE?

Can an officer call 911 come into a home in uniform with out a warrant where his child is (he already made him go out).

Can an officer call 911? Yes.
Can an officer "come into a home in uniform with out a warrant"? Yes.
I have no idea what "he already made him go out" might mean.

why is this how things work ?

Since your description of what happened is barely intelligible, there's no way for anyone to provide any sort of reasoned answer to this question. If you have cops and DFCS involved in your and your child's life, then you really need to seek assistance from a local attorney.

Can an officer call 911 come into a home in uniform with out a warrant where his child is (he already made him go out). Officer came through back door all the way in the bedroom where he yelling I call Dfcs and they are on the way. Not to mention this was a personal phone call to a friend whom work for Dfcs but was not the on call person and had her child with her. The sheriff department was there they ask would I let my children leave with his dad the office whom Cause this and another leave with family said I would get them right back called this a welfair check . Not to mention his friend from dfcs came back to my home told me I could have no contact with my children for four days. Dfcs had no court order they wouldn't even tell me.why is this how things work ?

Contact the police agency where the child's father is employed and file a complaint.

Contact the DCFS where the worker is employed and file a complaint.

Talk to a couple lawyers, hire one, instruct the lawyer to cause legal havoc; make sure the lawyer sues for a bajillion dollars, so you get paid!

Good luck, please return and tell us how much money you won.

This case is a sure fire winner, guaranteed.

If I decipher this correctly it seems like misconduct on the part of the officer. It's not as clear for the social worker.
I agree, make a formal WRITTEN complaint to the department. Keep it clear and concise. Also speak to an attorney, maybe before making the written report.

If I decipher this correctly it seems like misconduct on the part of the officer. It's not as clear for the social worker.
I agree, make a formal WRITTEN complaint to the department. Keep it clear and concise. Also speak to an attorney, maybe before making the written report.

You think it's a bajillion dollar winner, too, or just a million dollar winner?

HIS dad? The officer's father?

The headline of the post says Officer (ex husband) crossing threshold. So that's why I assume the officer who barged in is her ex husband. I don't know how many kids there are but one of them belongs to the officer who barged in it seems like. I thought she was asked if the kids could leave with the police officer dad not the officer's father but it's hard to decipher.

Back