Odd Restraining Order Issued By School

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsmommy

My husband was accused of raping his little sister (if your interested in the case, its on a diff. forum category).
She goes to my school. Her parents went up to the school saying he was harassing a kid on school property, therefore, he is not allowed on school property.

Our argument: The only time he showed up at the school was once. And he waved at his mother. We have more than 5 witnesses and school cameras to prove that.

so we called the principal to fix this "restraining order" he told us we had. He said he was not obliged to talk about it and the only thing he could tell us was that my husband was supposedly harassing a witness, so he signed the papers. then he said to call the cops if we had questions. We did.

We were told:
1. If there is no current case (which there isn't YET), harassing a witness is not possible. To harass a witness, you must attempt to get a witness to change his/her story.
2. Since all he did was wave, that cannot be any form of a threat or harassment.

Can we fix this? My husband is the only one able to pick me up if i'm sick or in case of an emergency with my baby boy or with other family. This is stupid and we were told there should've been no way they were able to do that...all because of a wave.

He can pick you up across the street or a block away.

I suggest you stop picking at this.

Or, hire a lawyer.

The lawyer will instruct you as to how you should proceed.

Whatever he does, don't disobey the order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back