Garnishment Obtaining lists of all garnishments

Teternity25

Jurisdiction
California
Im looking to getting a copy of all garnishments under my all caps name from any/all, corperations/companys ,federal & all state& all linked departments to linked intentity's under sutch corperations.more specificly from acting department of internal revenue serice /submission processing center ? I filled out form 4506-T(rev.7-2017) cat.no.37667N and it was rejected and sent back with a zipcode correction error i made while filling out by hand writen with a replie on form 13873-T(rev.6-2016) catalog # :66934z with #2 ,#5 boxes marked and refer to idrs# not making public and enclosures: box marked original or copy of request.im not sure if this is even the correct form i should be filling out for the break down list im trying to request? Can anybody tell me if i filled out correct form and just need to fill out a new form and resend to irs department? Should i include referance idrs # at the top of new filled out form? & should i include copys of all documents in referance to idrs # also?

If you are looking to find out who or what has intercepted your tax refunds, I don't see anything on the form 4506-T that will accomplish that. Obviously, you did fill out the wrong form.

Where are your records? Any time your tax refund gets intercepted you get notified by the IRS so you should already have all those notices. If you didn't keep them, oh well.

Next question. Why were your tax refunds intercepted?

The answer to that might suggest another avenue through which to obtain information.

I have wage garnishments against me for decades from a fruaded school college loan dept that loan agreement and e.d.d criminally have been found guilty in a court of law of california for fraudulinlty intraping students into taking out such loans for better jobs and carrers from wyo tech college in 2010.these loans have ruined my life and forced me to becoming homeless ,unemployable, ruined my credit score&report, pushed toward drugs,drugged my reputation thru the mud socially, forced .My life down a mapped path of proverty ,drugs&crime trying to survive off the grid for many yrs .3 yrs ago i meet my boyfriend who helped me cleanup my life and get it back on track& im still trying to fix defualted debts from fruaded school loans i took out in 2010 & stop wage/bank garnishments i wasnt aware or notified of while off grid or scince ive been back in society antill our linked bank account notified me of such action required by them of funds deposited to account in my name will be automaticly taken for a garnishment thru IRS. i ve researched information reguarding debts .but no funds have been taken from ACCOUNT yet scince we live off his military disability check and scince ive found out we cant even get married as planned cuase then they can rightfully take his disability checks each month for garnishments against me? I want garnishments removed against me for the debt of the loans due to the fraud from the school and by the e.d.d that forced me in taking out these frauded school loans unlawfully signed by me underdisstress. Can this be done if garnishment was put in place under false pre-tents OR fruad ever be removed?

The Department of Treasury's Financial Management Service (FMS) can offset any unpaid federal, state, or municipal government debt against your refund without prior notice.

Most offsets are applied for the following reasons:

Past due child support;
Debts owed to a federal agency;
Unemployment debts owed to the state;
Past due federal student loans;
Unpaid state income tax.

There are other reasons, the IRS will be happy to discuss the issue with an affected taxpayer.

How?

Read on dear poster, read on.

For further assistance:

Call the FMS at 1-800-304-3107 to find out if your refund was reduced because of an offset.

Call the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service at 1-877-777-4778 (or visit www.irs.gov/advocate) if you feel your refund was reduced in error.

The service is free.

I hope this has helped offer some insight on offsets!

we live off his military disability check and scince ive found out we cant even get married as planned cuase then they can rightfully take his disability checks each month for garnishments against me?

If you marry any other person, you can avoid their funds being levied against by filing as married, but filing individually.

You aren't required to file jointly.

If you are looking to find out who or what has intercepted your tax refunds, I don't see anything on the form 4506-T that will accomplish that. Obviously, you did fill out the wrong form.

Where are your records? Any time your tax refund gets intercepted you get notified by the IRS so you should already have all those notices. If you didn't keep them, oh well.

Next question. Why were your tax refunds intercepted?

The answer to that might suggest another avenue through which to obtain information.
2017 was first time i was required to file federal & state taxes in over 15yrs.i lived homeless and on ca county human assistance and food stamps the 15yrs prior with no income or taxeable income required to file federal or ca state taxes every 15yrs prior .my tax refund for 2016 taxes .my refund of $5,000 in 2017 was never intercepted by IRS .FEDERAL TAX RETURN WAS payED TO ME IN FULL BY DIRECT DEPOSIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.and i have not recieved any documents from irs or ca state departments reguarding any matters of garnishments of any kind.thats partialy where im confused and not awAre of any garnishments under my name by irs or ca state revenue collections.thats why im trying to get a full diclosure list of any collectable debts or garnishments matters i might of forgoten or lost notification if i ever recived of any kind agianst me/my name for purpose of clearing/ arranging payments for collectable debt garnishments against my name. Im sorry my education spelling/grammer usage is at a fith grade education level skipped grades above that hideing learning disability.so please use a open possiabilitys of words and law meanings i may use .not best abbilitys of explaing using words needed to explain.HOPE THIS INFO HELPS AND THANKS FOR TIME AND ANY REPLY

Do you know witch form would be the correct form to file to request a disclosers in my name of any kind of all garnishments against me of any kind UNDER IRS JURISTRICTIONS ?

Im looking to getting a copy of all garnishments under my all caps name from any/all, corperations/companys ,federal & all state& all linked departments to linked intentity's under sutch corperations.more specificly from acting department of internal revenue serice /submission processing center ?

Ok...before I spend any real time on this, please explain what you mean when you refer to "my all caps name."

Back