Not sure where to go

Kacey harris

Jurisdiction
Oregon
I have plenty of problems right now. I don't know where to look because I've always had an attorney handle it but recently I haven't been as lucky. I have lots of businesses and companies that I have never collected a check from due to my high anxiety. I know I need some financial help because of this. I own YouTube since 2014 but I don't know how to contact them to receive payment. I also own brands i don't know how to collect money from. Please help me

I think you may be delusional about owning Youtube. Youtube was bought by Google in 2006.

As for anything else, you'll need a lawyer to review your business interests and whatever payments you're entitled to.

Nobody here can help you do that.

I own YouTube since 2014 but I don't know how to contact them to receive payment.

Congratulations, but Google might disagree with your ownership.

YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. Three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—created the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.

I have plenty of problems right now. I don't know where to look because I've always had an attorney handle it but recently I haven't been as lucky. I have lots of businesses and companies that I have never collected a check from due to my high anxiety. I know I need some financial help because of this. I own YouTube since 2014 but I don't know how to contact them to receive payment. I also own brands i don't know how to collect money from. Please help me
You need to seek psychological help for your anxiety and seek an attorney to help you with your business matters. If you do the former first the latter may not be necessary.

I own YouTube since 2014

LOL. If this wasn't a typo, then you're in need of assistance from a mental health professional.

Please help me

All you've provided are a bunch of conclusory assertions. You've provided no facts to support those assertions. Thus, I'm uncertain what sort of "help" you think the anonymous strangers who post here might provide you.

If you want to provide some coherent facts, someone here might be able to provide you with some relevant information.

I think Kacey means that he/she owns a YouTube channel that he or she is due revenue from.
I agree.

To get revenue from YouTube you must have 4,000 hours of watch time in 12 months. You must have at least 1,000 subscribers and have a linked AdSense account from Google. You need to submit tax documents, including you SS number and have a direct deposit account in a bank.

Depending on the level of revenue you have, there is a threshold of earned revenue that when reached Google AdSense makes a direct deposit to the account. That could be daily, weekly, monthly, or whenever it is reached. It's all automatic.

No attorney necessary. You apply on YouTube from your account when you meet the criteria.

Last edited:
Back