not sure how to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbie_bennett

my situation is that I drive from fort worth, to cleburne for the last 7 years, I'am working a contracted salary position within the school district and my hrs. are from 8 to 4pm there have been occasion
in the past year where I've been 5 min's after 8am getting to work. I was very aware of this and doing my best to be on time in order to perform my job duty, well I acknowledge my concerns to supervisor and set goal to improve, but this year I feel like I'am being harassed intention and it's all for and game for everyone entertainment. The supervisor has address me in front of other staff in a very inappropreate way and made other remark in joking matter and
other comment about me to my peers. Well I feel like this is harassment and I have shared my concerns with the supervisor and it continues to happen. Any advise or suggestion?

You've done what you needed to do - complain to your supervisor. If it persists, you may want to file a formal complaint. If there is no process, send a certified letter to protect yourself. Best of all, leave 10 minutes earlier!! :) Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back