not having enough to pay Alimoni and child support

Vali

Jurisdiction
Washington
I have a question about the following.

during a hearing for temporary orders, Court awarded my spouse an alimony of $2350 plus child support of $620 (my kids 13 and 9). for the sake of calculation the judge took my income of about $80k a year. My wife has only worked part time as a server, if she works full time she is cable of making about 3000 a month. After taxes, paying back loan on 401K, premiums for health I am left with about $900 a week. Now I realized that i'm only left with about 200 a week for myself. I calculated that I pay about 80% of my disposable income as alimoni and child support. I did not appeal that decision withing 10 days. this temporary order is reviewable after 90 day. What do I do? What are the chances that it would be modified to enable me to support myself. Judge knew that I was moving to a different state and have kids only a few times a year. Now I am moving back ( I realized that I can not be apart from my children). Trial is set for the end of march. if I pay what court is ordered I'll be broke by the end of december.
Thank you for your reply.
Let me know if I need to provide any more information.

An anonymous website can only advise you to hire a lawyer to see if the decision can be revisited.

Had you hired a lawyer originally, you might have had a fairer for you outcome.

Hire one ASAP, at least talk to one.

You wouldn't seek free medical help over the Internet if you had a baseball size lump growing on your neck.

Consider this a basketball size lump growing between your eyes and your lips.

Back