Repairs, Maintenance no ac air stright heat wont fix blow motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

at the fox run apts we have been having problems with our ac/heat unit. we have made reports, called the 24 hour answering service and every time they come out the maintence man stands by the celling fan saying he feels air nothing is wrong. then the other times he come out he says their's a leak in the cord and he patched it up give it four hours and we will be cool. well on wednesday 28 2013 my daughter had a asma attack because it was so so hot in the apt. my wife went to the office and the manger shut the door and locked it wen she saw my wife comming. my question is do we have to pay full rent or could we pay half rent since that happend to my daughter and the mangement team and maintence worker seems not to care

You can't withhold rent because of this event. Withholding rent Is risky and if done improperly could result in your eviction. Be careful. You are better off looking for new living arrangements.

You might also report this to your elected city officials, health department, or speak with a local tenant's rights group.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back