Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders new york age of consent 17f and 22m

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolsgold

I'm 22 y.o. male, and I'm seeing a 17 y.o. girl in new York. I'm a tourist and she's a highschool student and things are getting more and more serious between us. Would we get into trouble if we had sex? She's from new jersey but we both work in new York. I'm so worried about her, and I don't want her to get into trouble because of me. Hope you'll help. I know the age of consent in NY is 17 but does it mean we can have sex?

You might when you google it, check the penalties.

It is always safest to stay the heck away from minors. Even if rape statutes don't apply, other laws may still apply.
She is a kid. Let her do her homework without distractions from older men.

I'm 22 y.o. male, and I'm seeing a 17 y.o. girl in new York. I'm a tourist and she's a highschool student and things are getting more and more serious between us. Would we get into trouble if we had sex? She's from new jersey but we both work in new York. I'm so worried about her, and I don't want her to get into trouble because of me. Hope you'll help. I know the age of consent in NY is 17 but does it mean we can have sex?

If a fish has to be 10" long before you can keep it, and you catch a 9" long fish you'd be smart to toss it back.

If its NOT 18 years old, leave it alone.

You're 22 years old, find another fish that's at least 18 years old.

There are plenty of them in the Sea of Love or the Ocean of Lust.

So what's the age of consent in NY? Everyone I've talked to is not sure. It says 17 on the net but what does it mean? Anyone with a background in age of consent law cases?

The thing is it's possible for you to still get in trouble if she is a minor & you're not. (even if you can't be charged with rape, there could be other charges) Did you google the Mann Act?

So what's the age of consent in NY? Everyone I've talked to is not sure. It says 17 on the net but what does it mean? Anyone with a background in age of consent law cases?

Stay away, far away until the little chicks or hatchlings become hens or roosters.

In other words, hands off until the TARGET is 18 years of age.

If you try to TARGET anything less than 18 years of age, you risk legal difficulties of a civil and/or criminal nature.

Beware, this could find you adjudicated and forced to wear the label of CONVICTED SEXUAL OFFENDER.

If you're smart, its hands (and ALL other body parts) off until the TARGET is 18 years of age and of sound mind and body.

You're assuming that because the state will not throw you in jail for having sex, you're home free. What we are telling you is that it is not true.

Even if stat rape, or whatever the local equivalent is, is off the table, there are other crimes NOT related to sex that can still apply.

And, where you are talking about crossing state lines, there are FEDERAL sex charges. State law cannot make Federal law go away.

The fact that a legal adult is so gung ho to have sex with a minor five years younger, btw, says one of two things. Either you are too immature to have a relationship with someone your own age, or you have serious control issues and no one but an inexperienced child will go near you. Neither says good things about you.

So how about you go prove us all wrong and find an adult to stroke your feathers and leave the adolescents alone?

Sex and Smoking; Killing and Drinking!

FOOLSGOLD:

No; you are safe and are clear for landing. No pun intended, really!

True; the state of New York has, in its infinite wisdom, legislated that she can consent to sex at anytime she wants to and with whomever she wants to, but the same group of Einsteins won't allow her to have the proverbial and cliché cigarette afterward, and don't even think about buying or providing hare with any liquor or you will be arrested and prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Go figure; a 17 year old girl can have sex but cannot puff on a cigarette or enjoy a couple of glugs of the King of Beers, Budweiser, or the Silver Bullet, Coors Light. This kind of asinine law which can only be the product of L.W.R. (Legislating-While-Retarded) is right up there with the 17 year old who joins the military and kills other human beings to preserve the safety and freedom of the very same legislatures who will tell him he cannot drink a beer until he is 21.

Can have sex at 17, but to smoke, you gotta wait till you are 18;
But hey, at 18 you can kill anyone , but to drink, come back when you are 21.

fredrikklaw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back