Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
We have just upgraded the server to a SSD hard disk and new quad core processor to handle all the MYSQL tasks. Let me know how quickly the site is responding. Here, it seems lightning fast like never before.

So far so good. The site is extremely zippy and the response time shows at least half of what it was. Other upgrades coming up this weekend:

(1) Major forums upgrade. You'll like them. :)
- Forum design upgrade - will be adding a few more subsections.
- Forum features upgrade including open/closed quetions

(2) More articles made available in the guides.

More next week. Thanks to everyone for your assistance!

Much faster than it was. Thanks!!

I have a question, If you click on "Moderators" there is a section called "approved users" Green Hornet and I are listed. When I asked on of the mod's what that means they though is was some kind of spam guard. But why is it just me and GH listed?? :confused:

Much faster than it was. Thanks!!

I have a question, If you click on "Moderators" there is a section called "approved users" Green Hornet and I are listed. When I asked on of the mod's what that means they though is was some kind of spam guard. But why is it just me and GH listed?? :confused:

If I remember correctly that was done because some files got corrupted, the edit feature and P.M feature were not working, that was the only way to fix the problem in my case anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back