New leased car dealer messed up vin and title no plates or reg still

C

Cheryl2angels

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I purchased a brand new 2016 from a larger dealership the first temp plate and registration expired after 30 days they claim there was a mix up with gin and title paperwork. They issued me another temp plate which is about to expire my son is leaving for college with this car it's been almost 2 months. I still can get plates or registration, is it possible to get out of lease agreement do to breach of contract or what do we do with a car we are paying in and technically not registered to us etc?

I purchased a brand new 2016 from a larger dealership the first temp plate and registration expired after 30 days they claim there was a mix up with gin and title paperwork. They issued me another temp plate which is about to expire my son is leaving for college with this car it's been almost 2 months. I still can get plates or registration, is it possible to get out of lease agreement do to breach of contract or what do we do with a car we are paying in and technically not registered to us etc?

In the morning, contact a manager of he leasing agency that you are payiung.

Tell the story you told here.

Ask for guidance, and indicate you suspect hanky panky, shenanigans, and hi-jinks aew in play.

Let us know what you're told.

It is rare for a new vehicle to have title problems that would take this long. If you don't get a satisfactory answer call the state dealer licensing agency.

Back