neighbours none stop complaints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbie_ford

Hello...I bought a house last year in Pincourt, Qc (I will NEVER buy another house in that community, I was informed by the police that Pincourt was the worst town for complaints, anyway)...I have 3 teenagers, my 2 girls are 15 year old twins and they have many friends with scooters. Most of their friends' scooters are normal but a few of them are modified and they make SO MUCH noise, even I tell them that I don't want them around cause they wake me up to after a certain hour, but like it or not, when they're 7/8 scooters that are not modified and leave at the same time it makes noise, and the neighbours call the cops ALL the time. I live right beside a park and the kids hang out there week nights (they come in at 10p.m.) and on week-ends they have to be out of there at 11p.m. (they got a ticket once of $118 dollars because it was 11:15p.m. so they learnt their lesson), now the neighbours call the cops because at 9p.m. the kids play in the park and scream sometimes or talk loud, they call the cops if the ball goes on one of their lawns, they call the cops because the music is to loud at noon, if the honk the horn at 6:30p.m., if they let out a scream because they burnt themself on the BBQ at 1p.m., (for the scream on the BBQ the neighbour said; 'crie donc plus fort TABARNAC!', if 3 of them they go under my carporch to smoke a cigarette at 1:30a.m. and talk very normally even making sure to talk lower, the neighbour that called the cops for the talking is the neighbour right beside me and he calls the cops ALL the time if he hears a sound after 11p.m so the kids are going to have to take a walk in the street to take a smoke and come back, they call my house and tell my kids to stop screaming when their in their own house, the call the cops because my dog was in the street (that I admit that they did go in the street sometimes because I don't have a fence but now I tie them up after a ticket of $185, they call the cops if the dogs barks...etc etc etc...I feel harassed, I'm constantly worrying about getting tickets cause I'm a single mom with 3 kids and I'm not rich. I feel like screaming sometimes, and I hate to see the kids not being able to be kids...I don't say that their angels but I can say that they are not trouble makers and their just very ordinary teenagers, the whole lot of them...and the kids hang out at my house because that way I know where they are and who their with...(just 2 week-ends ago at a park not to far from where my kids hang out a gang of english kids jumped on a little gang of french kids because they didn't want to give them a cigarette, they came back with more thugs with knives and metal bars and started fighting them, the girls got hit too...It's ridiculous and it's getting rough out there...I can't even being to count how many times they cops have been at my house. Is there something that I can do? They even started a petition and it's apparently in the hand of the community because of the scooters and the police said that if anything changes the kids will have less places to go at night. They're just being kids and GOOD kids that sit on the benches of the park and talk and have a little fun, they're not over excited...What can I do?

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back