Neighbors Truck, commercial vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAB922

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any ordinances or anything about commercial vehicles parked on residential lots. I live in a duplex & my neighbor has a commerical vehicle parked. It is in their spot but i have had about enough of these people already & I want to get them any way I can. Should I contact the local police station & ask them about it...I've tried reseaching it online but I can't find what I am looking for about it. Is it the landlord who will make the decision of what type of vehicles are allowed to be parked on the lot or must they have some kind of permit to park it there? I live in south Jersey if that helps any. I hope I can find out more about this subject or can I do nothing about it?

CAB922 said:
I wanted to know if anyone knows of any ordinances or anything about commercial vehicles parked on residential lots. I live in a duplex & my neighbor has a commerical vehicle parked. It is in their spot but i have had about enough of these people already & I want to get them any way I can. Should I contact the local police station & ask them about it...I've tried reseaching it online but I can't find what I am looking for about it. Is it the landlord who will make the decision of what type of vehicles are allowed to be parked on the lot or must they have some kind of permit to park it there? I live in south Jersey if that helps any. I hope I can find out more about this subject or can I do nothing about it?
There may be local ordinances restricting the frequency of commercial vehicles being parked in residential areas. You may be able to find what you seek by contacting or visiting the county courthouse or your local Department of Motor Vehicles. You can then look up the ordinances with regard to parking and see whether such limitations may apply. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back