Neighbor's Teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

colobuff25

We moved into our house in 2004. Our neigbor has shown no respect for loud playing music. Last March, I had a conflict with their teenagers and told them to turn down the music. They confronted me and were screaming at me. I mentioned this to their step-dad and he said he would talk to them. Well, I still have a problem with their music. Now the teenagers give me glares and stand in the middle of the street and watch me. I find empty beer bottles on my lawn in the morning and recently saw them and their friends on my drive-way trying to do something to my pickup. I have had 5 flat tires within a year in a half. I have called the police twice, once on music which made them more angry and recently with them on my property. I have two little kid's and don't want to go outside with them as I'm scared something will get out of control. One of the boys is 20 and in trouble monthly with obstructing with a police officer to fighting and in and out of detention. I feel threatned by these teenagers. I have put my house up for sale and moved my family to my grandmother's house. What are my rights because I shoud not feel threatned in my home. I want this harrasment to stop|!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back