Neighbor harassment for years

Ginger

Jurisdiction
Washington
I have a permanent anti harassment order against my neighbor and his daughter who lives across the street and his son across town. Through the years I've been spit on, followed to work, guns pulled on me, false reports against me filed with the police, even called my job,( I'm a LPN) and told them I'm a drug addict... I was drug tested immediately much to my embarrassment.. I don't even smoke or drink, let alone use drugs. Pulled off the floor in front of coworkers. The drug testing was negative and within a hour I was back on the floor working. I've been yelled at, called a dyke, had poop thrown in my yard. They called the city and told them my backyard smelled like a dead body, the city came and asked to inspect my back yard.. Of course they said they smelled nothing. Turned me in to humane society, said I abused my dogs.. Another lie.. I love all animals.. No abuse found and they came in my house and my pets were all healthy. Anyone who comes to visit they run out and take their plate number. People don't like to visit anymore, because of them. I've called police multiple times but I gave up. The entire family gets into it, like they get off on it. They say they are going to make me move. They harassed the man up the street for years and he finally moved. Last night my granddaughter came over with her boyfriend. She's 18, and they came out of the house and started yelling at him he was doing something suspicious. He's doing nothing but opening his truck tool box while waiting on my granddaughter. I feel the order I have means nothing. The police don't know who to believe. After they were served with papers they filed on me in retaliation and stated I threatened to slit their grandchildren's throats. My goodness, I've never even said hi to them. I'm 60 and a mother of four and grandmother of 7. I don't threaten children, but now that's on their antiharrassment order, and it's just insane. I do pediatric home health... I don't threaten children and I've never been arrested. I'm so tired.. But I'm not moving. I can't afford to. They also harass my partner and call her dyke. I can't even sit on my own front porch without it going on. I try to start my I phone camera but just don't get it on in time. Any advice? I need help.

You can start tomorrow by ordering home security system. Besides protecting your home, you can have inside and outside surveillance cameras installed. The cameras will record EVERYTHING, 24/7/365.

You'll be able to provide PROOF the next time the Kallikaks or Jukes declare war on you.

Try that, and consider installing the tallest security fence your city zoning laws will allow.

I'd move, but you declared you want to stay. So, you must now fortify and secure your castle lest the vandals destroy you.

You can start tomorrow by ordering home security system. Besides protecting your home, you can have inside and outside surveillance cameras installed. The cameras will record EVERYTHING, 24/7/365.

You'll be able to provide PROOF the next time the Kallikaks or Jukes declare war on you.

Try that, and consider installing the tallest security fence your city zoning laws will allow.

I'd move, but you declared you want to stay. So, you must now fortify and secure your castle lest the vandals destroy you.
Thank you... I have two security cameras, but I need more. And the fence...

Back