Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Need your consultation ASAP! Please read....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanie23

Can you help me on how should I answer this email from my "so-called friend" It started when me and my friend (Xtine) went to singapore to look for a job and vacation if I can't find a job, I stayed there for 2 weeks while she stayed for 1 month. When I get back to my home land, she was saying bad things about me that is not true and also with our group of friends. Our flatmate in singapore told me everything because she is also mad with her because she did not pay her rent. So what our housemate did was send me the photos of Xtine with another guy, they are very sweet in the photos, kissing, hugging.. Note: the guy is married with 2 kids and both are living in Singapore.
So what I did was, I made an album in facebook posting the her pics but the only people who can see the album are my chosen friends who are involved in our group. About 8 people including me. Unfortunately 1 of our friends told Xtine about it so she emailed me this:

"I have already arranged for the suit to be filed against you for posting whatever it is u posted.
You may not be aware but that is against the law to spread something without the consent of the person involved.
Should you wish to retract, remove what you have posted and stop what you're doing. I may be able to withdraw the case against you."

I am not afraid... so funny, because she is a lawyer and her licensed is at stake because she is seeing a man whose married and she also has a boyfriend who is with her right now. When we were in singapore we shared a room and when I left Singapore, she let the guy sleep in our room and they had sex several times.

I just wanted to answer her email and what is the correct words to use so that she will be the one who will be afraid. :)

Thanks!
Stephie

Last edited:
Can you help me on how should I answer this email from my "so-called friend" It started when me and my friend (Xtine) went to singapore to look for a job and vacation if I can't find a job, I stayed there for 2 weeks while she stayed for 1 month. When I get back to my home land, she was saying bad things about me that is not true and also with our group of friends. Our flatmate in singapore told me everything because she is also mad with her because she did not pay her rent. So what our housemate did was send me the photos of Xtine with another guy, they are very sweet in the photos, kissing, hugging.. Note: the guy is married with 2 kids and both are living in Singapore.
So what I did was, I made an album in facebook posting the her pics but the only people who can see the album are my chosen friends who are involved in our group. About 8 people including me. Unfortunately 1 of our friends told Xtine about it so she emailed me this:

"I have already arranged for the suit to be filed against you for posting whatever it is u posted.
You may not be aware but that is against the law to spread something without the consent of the person involved.
Should you wish to retract, remove what you have posted and stop what you're doing. I may be able to withdraw the case against you."

I am not afraid... so funny, because she is a lawyer and her licensed is at stake because she is seeing a man whose married and she also has a boyfriend who is with her right now. When we were in singapore we shared a room and when I left Singapore, she let the guy sleep in our room and they had sex several times.

I just wanted to answer her email and what is the correct words to use so that she will be the one who will be afraid. :)

Thanks!
Stephie

To paraphrase the immortal and famous words uttered by that great American police detective, Dirty Harry, "Go ahead, make my day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back