Need warranty advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddelegge

Had a transmission job done that was warrantied, 5 days later same problem, so I took it back. Been about 2 months and transmission fluid is spewing everywhere accompanied by a large vibration from the transmission. Looked underneath and there are 2 hoses not connected and a wire with what looks like a melted sensor that got stuck to the exhaust. Any advise on how to approach this situation? I don't feel comfortable transporting my truck an hour and a half to them to get the same bad work for the 3rd time.

Contact them, explain the situation, email pictures or video of the damage. Give them a chance to help you. Whatever you do will take time, and nothing is ever a sure thing. Ask and see what you learn.

Its can always be towed to them. If the problem is the trans. and its under warranty dont let them get away with it, spending more money taking it somewhere else make them do the right thing and fix it. If they try and give you the run around tell them you will (and do) call the media, they will not want the bad publicity and hopefully fix your vehicle the way it should have been done the first time. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back