need to get custody of my children

Status
Not open for further replies.

needcustody

Hello, I am a man going through a divorce and need some help. I am a full-time nursing student, working part-time and taking care of the house and kids, that is until she filed for divorce and a bogus protective order to have me removed from the house. she looted our bank accounts, cancelled all the credit cards and hired herself a very good attorney. I have no resources. she even has all the stimulus money and both out federal and state refunds placed in her own checking account. She has over $10,000 in there. How can I access some of "our" money to hire an attorney? I have been to one hearing and it was miserable. her attorney kept attacking me as an abuser and trying to upset me, which she did, but I did not explode in rage as she had hoped. I have a great attorney ready to fight for me, but I need to get some of "our" money to do it. she has become an internet whore over the past 18 months, especiall with military guys, meeting up with multiple men for sex. I keep catching her in lies and have seen her personals online where she is looking. I want to divorce her, but I do not want her to gain custody of our children and subject them to this dangerous lifestyle....can anyone point me in the right direction as to motions I can file to see her bank statements and our tax refunds and stimulus checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back