Need Saperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

demamidi

Hi friend,

Please take some time to know what happened to me and suggest me to come out of my marraige.

Iam a software professional of age 28yrs

I was married to a doctor on 28-feb-2008 , i could hardly live with him for 10 days and iam back to my parents on 10-mar-2008 , it was an arranged marriage.

from day one , he started demanding me my salary , all my credit/debit cards and demanded for 15 Lakhs apart from 2lakhs amount we gave him at the time of wedding. upon this , he use to harrase me out of suspection and used fithy languague abuse for me and my parents.

all his behaviour was very pshycic :(, he never apprached for physical relation as well , as i came to know he is lame in his left leg( which was never disclosed before wedding)

from then iam demanding him to give back the amount he took from my parents and go for mutual divorce. But he not returining the amount and he just wants me to quit my job and parents and go to his village.

for which iam never ready , i want my life back , i want the amount he took for wedding and divorce and punishment for harrasment he has given to me and my parents.

I have also lodged case in local police station , where no action took place and they were expecting money (25K) from me . i hate going to police station :mad:

Please tell me how i can come out of this ,

I want saparation form him ASAP.

thnx
Deepa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back