Consumer Fraud Need legitimate WFH job

Status
Not open for further replies.

william50

Can someone tell me where I can find a legitimate WFH Work From Home job online? Jobs like Data Entry or Medical billing .Jobs that don't ask for any money.I can't see paying money to work.:cool:

I haven't found one yet. IMHO, ANY job where you have to pay to work is a scam. Most "work from home" jobs, you get the job FIRST, then maybe you can work from home some of the time (and maybe not).

You're better off spending your time making arrangements to handle whatever it is that you feel is requiring you to work from home so you can work in the employer's location.

Or, form your OWN company and work as a vendor of the company, not an employee.

I an very much disabled so getting around is difficult for me.So I would so much like to work at home using my Pc in some way. I have found all kinds of online Data entry wfh jobs that I could do.And they advertise that it is free to get started but their is always some kind of charge for something.I sure wish I could find a legitimate wfh job site .I wouldn't mind paying a couple bucks for mailing charges or whatever but there are to many scams out there.Please let me know if you find one. Thank you.

I an very much disabled so getting around is difficult for me.So I would so much like to work at home using my Pc in some way. I have found all kinds of online Data entry wfh jobs that I could do.And they advertise that it is free to get started but their is always some kind of charge for something.I sure wish I could find a legitimate wfh job site .I wouldn't mind paying a couple bucks for mailing charges or whatever but there are to many scams out there.Please let me know if you find one. Thank you.

The work at home jobs are 99% scams.

There are a few legitimate jobs, but in this economy, vacancies are scarcer than hens teeth.

You might investigate medical records data entry.

The federal government claims these jobs will increase in the future.

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos155.htm

http://ezinearticles.com/?Medical-Records-Data-Entry-Jobs-From-Home&id=3921310

Be careful when looking into any jobs.

There are places that claim to be "schools", and they charge you to train you for the work.

The only person making money in many of those endeavors, you guessed it, the "schools".

Not all are crooked, just make sure you do a thorough investigation and don't be pressured into signing anything or sending any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back