Need help.

M

Madmama

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
Ok so make a long story short I met a woman 4 yrs ago and I learned she was a bad mom and had 11 children. She was my neighbor and I taught her kids to tie their shoes, wrote their name, button shirts correctly, etc. I was the person these kids came home to off the bus every single day. It was so bad they stay out all day in 98 degree heat and she wouldn't even give them a drink or water. I was a live in babysitter. She would leave all kids home with her older teenage boys and they raised her kids and were never kids themselves. So 1 yr later she was evicted. I continued to go wherever she was and take her kids home for days at a time to just know they were ok. Dcs was called in many many times no matter where she went or to what county. Now we get more recent. I assumed bad things happened to her children and I knew the older kids were physically hurting the younger ones which is one of the reasons I continued to get them. I have told Dcs any time they came what I knew. I never called them though because I didn't need to. She got them called all on her own and to be honest there are no secrets in Dcs and if she had found out I called where would her kids be without me. So every time Dcs came they would discuss removing her kids etc but never did it. Then baby 12 came. Now August 23, 2016 this is 4 years later I'm working and have 52 missed calls from mom, dcs, and the knox co police dept. They tell me mom is in a motel room with 17 people including kids and she goes on to tell me things I know. Mom has 22 open Dcs cases and they need to sign over emergency custody of her kids to me. I go to get them and the woman tell me mom has unstable housing, the children have no stability, they don't have anything routine and move from house to house every 2 months or so. I know all this as I have been going after her children no matter where she goes. Now when I arrive they decide mom has turned her children over voluntarily. I take home her 11, 10, 9, 7, 6, and 4 yr old. This gives me 9 children with my 3 birth children plus her 6. They let her keep the 15, 3, 1 yr old. She's also got an 18 yr old living at home. I get nothing stating these kids live with me. Mom has to do nothing to get her kids back. She has full custody. Dcs tells me I am a babysitter and anything I need for them comes from mom. Then they returned her 4 yr old and left me with 5 kids. Mom gets $1484 month in food stamps she sells to feed her parole boyfriend drugs. Her children do not get nothing. She gave me No clothes, shoes, food, etc. I have reciepts for food, clothing, everythi g down to toys for these children for the last 2 and a half months I have had them. I have no power of attorney and mom refuses to sign one. I tried to go to Dcs for help to take them to Dr and sign school papers since mom stopped picking them up for school she put them in. I got transportation set up since I had 8 kids in 5 schools. Well the 7 yr old girl tells me that her 18 yr old brother makes her and the 11 yr old have sex. She tells me that her other teenager brother made her get on her knees open her mouth and he puts stuff in her mouth when he takes his pants down. The boys I have 11, 10, and 9 tell me they were touched sexually by their brother also. I go to Dcs for help and they tell me to return them to mom. I filed for custody and I need to know what are the chances these kids will get to stay with me? I made over $80,000 last year and I have paid cash for them from the start and not asked for anything but a power of attorney since they are all mentally, physically and emotionally unstable. They are all adhd or bipolar and off medication because mom refuses to take them to Dr. She even lied about taking the 6 yr old boy to the hospital when I told her for w days he was sick. She took him to the motel all night and tried to make him lieabout going. I have a hearing in less than 2 wks. Is there anything I can do to help my case? I have government friends giving me letters of recommendation. Their schools, teachers, and everyone k ow knows the situation and me personally as a mother have given me letters. What more do I need to help this along. Mom will fight me so she can say she has 12 kids proudly and get her food stamps to sell. They do not want to go back and currently haven't even spoke or seen her since September 22 more than month ago. Please help.

I filed for custody and I need to know what are the chances these kids will get to stay with me?

Don't believe anyone who claims he or she can handicap a trial, any trial.

You've done what was required, the matter is before the judge.

You also know that no good deed goes unpunished, so all you can do is await the outcome and finding of the court.

For your sake, sanity, and finances, it might be better for you to lose.
The birth sow is ungrateful, her children are barbarians, and incest runs rampant among that tribe of uncivilized homo sapiens.

Be careful, you have three children who haven't been INFECTED, yet.
Good luck.

You already filed for custody & it seems have done all you can do. You will just have to wait for the court's decision.

I hope you have thought long & hard about taking these children particularly since you have children of your own.

Good luck to you.

Have you thought about IF you get these kids how they will affect YOUR kids? If you have kids who have been sexually abused by their own siblings, you do realize they may sexually abuse or try to abuse your kids too. If they have mental disorders on top of it all - are you prepared and/or qualified to handle these kids? I know you have been helping with them but they go back and forth between their mom and you.

You need to think long and hard, as stated, if you truly want to bring these kids around YOUR children and what affect it could have on them. My kids would be the priority. I know you want to help but you may not be able to help. Those kids might be beyond normal help and need to get some serious mental/behavioral health help from people who are qualified to do so.

Back