Consumer Fraud need help for suing a company

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandoralover4

My husband and I went to get Clear internet and ended up with our identity stolen from a clear Associate the same one that helped us set up our account. He took my husbands social and went a radio shack near by and tried to get 2 phones under my husbands name. saying that my husband was his uncle. needless to say my husband has no relations to this man. We contacted Clear and reached a dead end not knowing what would happen. we recently went back to the mall where we got our clear internet to find that the man who stole my husbands identity was still employed there! Completely shocked and Outraged we left. We are currently trying to find a lawyer to find the rights to sue clear internet for not doing anything and not even punishing the man who is stealing peoples identities. there is no telling how many peoples identity is being stolen by this man. Telling the public is something that we really want to do to inform them not to go to this kiosk. We recently found out that ther
e has to be a inside man at T mobile that is letting this happen and getting into peoples accounts as well.

Go to the police.
File a police report.
If things are as you say, the critter will be brought before the bar of justice to answer for his misdeeds.

You could also contact a local tv station.
Most of them have investigative reporters.
They'll investigate your claims.

You could also contact Clark Howard, noted scam fighter.
He is on HLN.
Google his name and email your information to him.
He will address it on his tv or radio show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back