Need Asap Help To Solve The Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

szmashraful

Could you please please help me to solve the problem below with case referenc. ( You can send your suggestion direct to my email address szmashraful@yahoo.co.uk).

Neli a retired stage and screen actress aged 81, was diagnosed last month with senile dementia. fearing that her mental faculties would worsen progressively, she resolved to deal with some of her favourite possesssions before it was to late. Consequently, she invited Denny, who had for many years been the secretary of her fan club, to come to her house so that she could explainwhat she had in mind.
Upon Denny's arrival, Neli showed her the impressive collections of wigs in her hall cupvoard. There are 20 wigs in all, each of which worn in a particular play or film. " I think my cousine Forida would enjoy these" said neli, " of course there are rather too many for one young lady but i would like her to have 5 of them. She's a bit young to appreciate them properly so I'll look after them for her for the time being and she can choose the 5 she wants next year when she's sixteen."
Neli then led Denny into her living room, one wall of which was adorned with photographs of her in the company of various famous actors and celebrities. She said, " Take these photos away with you please; I know you will do what's right with them. I've worked with so many lovely, tallented people over the years, as you know. now it's time for them to have something to remember me by, so I'd like you to hand the photos over to some of those lovely people. it's impossible for me to choose so I'm leaving the details up to you - you can distribute them however you think is best."
Finally, Neli took Denny into her dressing room, which contained several costumes that she had worn in the various acting roles. "Now then" neli said, "My sewing circle friends would really like these- the needlework on some of the gowns is exquisite. Please could you take the costumes home with you and arrange for any of my sewing circle friends who may be interested to visit you so that they can each choose one of them. Any left over should be donated to the Sunderland Movie Museum, please." Denny agreed, and left Neli's house, taking the photographs and costumes with her.
The day after Denny's visit, Neli died unexpectedly from a stroke. By her will, made in 1990, she left all of her estate to her only child, Tom. It now transpires that Neli's house was rented and that the memorabilia relating to her actin career was all that she owned of any significant value. Tom claims to entitled to all of the wigs and to the costumes and photographs in Denny's possession.
I NEED TO KNOW THE ANALYSES AND LEGAL ISSUES INVOLVED IN THE ABOVE SCENARIO.

...I NEED TO KNOW THE ANALYSES AND LEGAL ISSUES INVOLVED IN THE ABOVE SCENARIO....

How much are you paying for someone to do your homework?:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back