Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Need Advice and Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kschroll4888

Hi so I need some advice for those who have might already gone through legal issues. Okay so my boyfriend is on probation and has been doing so good. Well he had some friends over the other night and his Probation officer decided to show up as well. Well his so called friends got scared and hid what they had into our couch! Needless to say PO decided to search things but before that asked the 2 boys to leave. They searched where the boys were sitting and what do you know they find a bowl in each spot. Now my question is if these boys were to hand themselves in what would they be facing? Or at least what if my boyfriend facing for taking the charges if these boys don't confess!

There were drugs in your BF home he is in serious trouble. Doesn't matter who brought them he (your BF) was likely aware they brought them or had them on them

Because just allowing the drugs in the house may be enough to termiate proation. This is a probation violation not new charges.

It has everything to do with as probation may feel he knew or even requested they bring the drugs. Your BF needs an Attorney and should answer no Police questions without one present

His probation officer looked at him told him he knew he was not high they drug tested him came out fine... then proceeded to tell him that they knew its not his but you getting the charges unless you friends confess... and have you ever been in trouble, "cops" aren't what everyone thinks they are.

And they are not what you think either. His problem is the drugs where there and so was he that is likely enough to revoke his probation. By the way why were you there do you do drugs as well?

What state are you in, and how old is your boyfriend?

Based on the info you provide he could probably beat a new possession charge pretty easily, however his more immediate problem is a decision to revoke his probation. If he is hanging out with friends and allowing them to do anything illegal in his presence he may be violating the terms of his probation and making it very easy for the probation officer to take him in.

He needs a lawyer. If his PO tries to revoke him, he should ask for a lawyer. Then he should claim his right to remain silent and invoke the fact that he wants a lawyer.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back