National Recovery Group (George Dodd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem billing me for auto tax in a town I was never living in and the auto was junked. I think this is some sort of scam, look for autos that have never been registered in these towns. I am being billed for 2007 and the auto was junked in 2001....never received a tax bill as I didn't live in Branford, Ct. I am going to the Board of Selectmen and to the Better Business Bureau to formally register my complaint.

I just got a letter form the American National Recovery Group stating that I owe their Client: ON REVERSE $2094.12 for a debt dated 7/01/97....in Westerly Rhode Island....I did not live in Westely Rhode Island in 1997....the letter is signed George Dodd.....George....you seem to be a scammer....you won't be getting any revenue from me....good luck in life....karma...will get you.

I recently got two letters from that company as well. Thank you so much for these post because my family have never owned that car as it stated and we are not even in the USA at the moment.

My mother received several letters from them in 2008 for a car she never owned and from a state she never lived in and they don't even have her name right. The letters stopped for years but she just received another one and she lives in another state now. These parasites need to go to jail.

I too received a collection bill for a car I never owned, in a state I never lived in, and the incorrect name was on the bill. The letters started 2008, stopped, and just started again (2013).
I placed a complaint with the BBB. The response was quick from the BBB and they are working on resolving this issue.
George Dodd is now George Candella. Did George get married and take on his wife's name???
This man is just a pain in my hind end!

I never lived in new milford ct.

I also have received a letter from george dodd. re... New Milford Ct. . I never lived in New Milford Ct. I called Town Hall in New Milford and they said we have no records of you.. They gave me phone # for mtr heh and said to contact them. I called them and they also said they have no records for me or about me. They said ignore it that there are a lot of phoneys out there. meanwhile george dodd and American National Recovery Group Inc send me a letter every 4 or 5 months. This is the 4th letter I have received. I have not replied to any of them. I also try to call george dodd to get info. To no avail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back