my twin granddaughter was placed by DCFS but the court min order say they or to be released to me

Kashmona

Jurisdiction
California
Hello ,
My grandchildren was removed from my daughter and her husband because one of the twins had a seizure. They or say it's from shaken baby but every test they have done show it is not shaken baby. Now they saying it's from old blood from trauma the babies was 3 months when this happens. The other twin was found to have fluid on the brain and was treated for hydrocephalus. They show no signs of past or present child abuse. The court min order say my twin grandchildren is to be released to me from the hospital. And DCFS is refusing to release them to me because of my husband background from 30 years ago. How can they do that and what can I do to get my grandchildren release to me.

Hello ,
My grandchildren was removed from my daughter and her husband because one of the twins had a seizure. They or say it's from shaken baby but every test they have done show it is not shaken baby. Now they saying it's from old blood from trauma the babies was 3 months when this happens. The other twin was found to have fluid on the brain and was treated for hydrocephalus. They show no signs of past or present child abuse. The court min order say my twin grandchildren is to be released to me from the hospital. And DCFS is refusing to release them to me because of my husband background from 30 years ago. How can they do that and what can I do to get my grandchildren release to me. We believe whatever happened it happened at Birth

Hello ,
My grandchildren was removed from my daughter and her husband because one of the twins had a seizure. They or say it's from shaken baby but every test they have done show it is not shaken baby. Now they saying it's from old blood from trauma the babies was 3 months when this happens. The other twin was found to have fluid on the brain and was treated for hydrocephalus. They show no signs of past or present child abuse. The court min order say my twin grandchildren is to be released to me from the hospital. And DCFS is refusing to release them to me because of my husband background from 30 years ago. How can they do that and what can I do to get my grandchildren release to me.

They can do that if they feel the children will be in danger. What did your husband do 30 years ago? They'll be released to you when DCFS releases them.

The court may have ordered it, but likely did so without knowledge of your husband's background. If the children are placed elsewhere it will also be done with permission of the court.

Involuntary manslaughter and no other police contact since that conviction..

You can be convicted of one crime, while actually committing another.
Involuntary is a lower level offense of the murder/homicide family.

You can be convicted of one crime, while actually committing another.
Involuntary is a lower level offense of the murder/homicide family.
He was protecting he's own life that was he crime. My husband had a gun pulled on him first during a robbery and he was able to get his a used it.

He was protecting he's own life that was he crime. My husband had a gun pulled on him first during a robbery and he was able to get his a used it.

What you describe is justifiable homicide.
However, had that been what actually happened, he would NEVER have been charged with ANY crime.

I'm sure ha has his version of what happened, but the fat that he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter says otherwise.

At any rate, what I say doesn't matter.

He paid th price for what he did, and I am not one to judge others, when I am not sitting on the bench as a Texas District Court Judge.

Anyway, I hope things improve for you, God bless.

Back