My sons girlfriends mom wants to put a restraining order on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because most kids now days are quick to lose their virginity doesn't mean every kid is hopeless. aside from being a little sneaky some times, he is usually a very honest person, and I believe him when he says that they did not have sex. I guess that when the girl came home last night her step dad grabbed her and threw her up against the wall and left bruises on her arms, she told her therapist about it today, and he called child services and they went to school and took pictures of her bruises and took her to stay with her dad. Hopefully this whole escapade is over for now.

just because most kids now days are quick to lose their virginity doesn't mean every kid is hopeless. aside from being a little sneaky some times, he is usually a very honest person, and I believe him when he says that they did not have sex. I guess that when the girl came home last night her step dad grabbed her and threw her up against the wall and left bruises on her arms, she told her therapist about it today, and he called child services and they went to school and took pictures of her bruises and took her to stay with her dad. Hopefully this whole escapade is over for now.

How did you find this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back