Personal Bankruptcy My New Wifes Bk, Is It My Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

theviking2

My New Wife (2 Years) Has A Lot Of Debt, I Am Debt Free, She Is On A Few Of My Cards (so She Has Some Cards) Do I Have To Disclose This Info, If So Why, My Credit Is Good, I Dont Want Her Old Debt Hurting Me, What Do I Do???

I hope you signed a prenup so her debt continued to be hers after your marriage. As far as your question, who are you not wanting to disclose this info? Anywhere you go, if you apply for credit together or if she is a cosigner on something, her credit report will be pulled up and they will see her credit history. Obviously it will have an impact on what you qualify for and the interest rates. What you should do is ask her to get a hold of your finances before it is too late. Good Luck!

Thank You, I Didnt Really Think About The Debt, I Was Never Aware Of It, I Dont Have A Problem Disclosing, I Just Dont Want My Credit Damaged By Her Debt, I Never Had Her Sign Up With Me On Anything, I Had My Own Credit,
I Am Afraid That By Listing My Accounts, On The Disclosure, My Creditors Would Think I Had A Problem, I Am A Revolver Credit User Anyways, Dont Have Any Debt, High Rating, Anyways, Thanks For The Responce,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back