My license was suspended.

M

Manakari

Jurisdiction
Florida
My licence was suspended for not turning in my lincence plate to the dmv. I got pulled by a state trooper in my work truck for routine driver inspection. He gave me a ticket and told me i could no longer drive obviously. I went same day turning in my tav and paying to reinstate my license. Later i paid the ticket and elected to take the driving class. I failed to do so. I was working 60+ hours a week and trying to spend time with my daughter. I completely forgot about the class and my lincence was suspended again. I found out from my boss and went and immediately paid it to reinstate. Now my employer wont allow me to drive unless i can somehow fix my lincence. Any advice?

My licence was suspended for not turning in my lincence plate to the dmv. I got pulled by a state trooper in my work truck for routine driver inspection. He gave me a ticket and told me i could no longer drive obviously. I went same day turning in my tav and paying to reinstate my license. Later i paid the ticket and elected to take the driving class. I failed to do so. I was working 60+ hours a week and trying to spend time with my daughter. I completely forgot about the class and my lincence was suspended again. I found out from my boss and went and immediately paid it to reinstate. Now my employer wont allow me to drive unless i can somehow fix my lincence. Any advice?

You might want to chat with a lawyer.
It'll take some work and more money to satisfy the DMV and correct the mess you made.

Back