1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

my landlord defaulted on our lease Breaking a Lease

Discussion in 'Rental Agreements & Subleases' started by Netty, May 13, 2015.

1. Netty

Netty Law Topic Starter New Member

I was inspected by code enforcement and they came to my business wish is a gym and told me I needed another bathroom for my sincerity I didn't ask the landlord and he told me that he was going to move me to another building it had two bathrooms I've waited I waited I waited every time code inspected i sent letters and I call them as soon as they left the building I called them i don't have that much time that they're going to lock me out and that's exactly what happened I lost everything equipment clientele had to pay money back to clients that have paid me for the month I lost and I lost my home I lost everything because I had no business nothing at all I had nothing I put everything into it and lost it all can you please help me

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

The help you require is far beyond some comments from a few strangers on the internet.
    You, my new friend, should hire yourself a lawyer, TODAY.
    If there is any relief for you, or a small respite, it'll be found in a courtroom in your state.
    Not a small claims court room, mind you, but a Superior Court of the State of California.

You have suffered greatly, and you just might have some recourse against your landlord.

Hire a lawyer today, and get this thing popping.

3. Netty

Netty Law Topic Starter New Member

Help

I need advice on what I can do when my landlord did not comply with these and I lost everything

4. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

That depends on what the meaning of THESE is.......

5. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

Talk to a lawyer as noted above. Good luck.