1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

My girlfriend went to rehab and has been shut off from communication.

Discussion in 'Other Family Law Matters' started by Brad5525, Aug 20, 2019.

1. leslie82

leslie82 Well-Known Member

Her family and rehab are jeopardizing her ground? Are you for real? Sounds like rehab is the best place for her - and you sound toxic as hell. She's better off hopefully forgetting about you. If you want money she owes you, better try small claims.

Her parents seem to care enough to put her in treatment for her issues where you are just worried about yourself and your money. She's there til next year? Good for her.

2. leslie82

Dude you're not getting ahold of her and not getting any money from her. Just let it go. "Most likely" done being with her? Lol she's going to be done with you once she sobers up. Pay it off and then take her to court to try to get that money back or just write it off as a lesson learned. I had to write off what my ex husband took from me and pay off a credit card he maxed. Lesson learned hard there with money.

3. leslie82

You know most people in this forum aren't lawyers right? Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom? I am going to say no you didn't.

Oh where did you get your medical degree in psychology to analyze her parents?