My Ex wont confirm if my child was born

S

southflcris1985

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hello,

Eight and a half months ago my ex said that she was pregnant with my child. In the last weeks before the baby was suppose to be born, I found out she was taking all sorts of prescription drugs so we got into an agreement about that.

Her reaction was to stop talking to me and ignore all my attempts at communication. What can I do to find out if she had my baby and get rights to see the baby?

If all you want to know right now is if a child was born you might consider hiring a private detective who can make quick work of that.
If there is a child and you want to have contact your next stop would be with an attorney who could help with the process of compelling a paternity test.

Hello,

Eight and a half months ago my ex said that she was pregnant with my child. In the last weeks before the baby was suppose to be born, I found out she was taking all sorts of prescription drugs so we got into an agreement about that.

Her reaction was to stop talking to me and ignore all my attempts at communication. What can I do to find out if she had my baby and get rights to see the baby?

If she thinks it is YOUR child, she'll eventually get around to child support.

Until you're contacted, you might do yourself a favor, remain silent, remain in a secure, secluded location unknown to the dope fiend.

Dope fiends, be them male or female, are best avoided at all costs.

Hello,

You don't even know if she was pregnant let alone if it was yours if she was. She doesn't have to tell you anything.

If she thinks it's yours when she files for assistance she puts your name down they'll come to you for child support and you can figure it out then. Legally you have nothing in this story.

Ok are you sitting down?....................................good. Its NOT YOUR CHILD until paternity is proven via DNA testing or in some cases YOU sign birth documents.

Back