My Ex Fiancé took my car

KhalilDaTruth

So I read a similar situation were a boyfriend co signed for a car for a woman. Mine is a bit the opposite. We were engaged to be married. I paid the down and car note four months until we broke up. The finance company I know doesn't want the car they want the remaining balance of over $28k for a 2016 with less than 6000 miles on it. I can prove that she has malicious intent and witnesses to her history of domestic violence which lead me to decide not to marry her. What do I do? I have over $4000 invested in the car and missing days at work. She doesn't want the car she is trying to get back at me for calling off the wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I read a similar situation were a boyfriend co signed for a car for a woman. Mine is a bit the opposite. We were engaged to be married. I paid the down and car note four months until we broke up. The finance company I know doesn't want the car they want the remaining balance of over $28k for a 2016 with less than 6000 miles on it. I can prove that she has malicious intent and witnesses to her history of domestic violence which lead me to decide not to marry her. What do I do? I have over $4000 invested in the car and missing days at work. She doesn't want the car she is trying to get back at me for calling off the wedding.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170315_956690688bb8cebdae3a157ddcb47447.jpg

I don't see your state listed.

Look at the registration. Does it say Person A AND Person B, or Person A OR Person B.

AND/OR is very important.

If AND the two of you need to work something out. If OR then either if you should be able to sell off the car or trade in.

The state is Illinois.

Back