My daughter has been hurt under DCS Custody

Tbonds40

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My child was hurt Monday April 18,2016 .
She was with a pimp that I had notifiedtge DCS department in January about this 30 year old man that had my 16 teen year old child out on the streets nothing was done about it . I Went and found my daughter in January walking the streets with another young lady and made her and the other young lady come home with me I called my daughter cause worker also with the police present and filed a report about this guy that had her working the streets DCS didn't do anything about it they never repeated it and we went to the police station nothing was done my daughter was with this same guy at a hotel were she had to jump out of a fourth floor window . No one from DCS got in touch with me I Found Out Tuesday the next morning and called DCS myself the only reason I knew it was her because they showed the guys picture on the news . My daughter is lying in the hospital with broken bones she had to have emergency surgery . She has to have to more surgeries to be exact I'm looking for a lawyer that could help me with my case .

Last edited:
I'd suggest editing your message to remove your name and number. Legitimate attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. At worst, you've exposed yourself to trolls who will add more misery to your life.

It is really unclear what you are looking for here. Why is your daughter not living with you and why are YOU not preventing her from cavorting with this 30 year old guy? Why was your kid at a hotel with this guy and why would she jump out a window? Why would this be anyone's fault but hers? If she has a DCS case worker, DCS has done something. They will not give you minute by minute updates on what they are doing.

No one here will serve as your lawyer. We can give you general advice and point you in the right direction but if you want someone to act as your lawyer, you will need to retain that person as such.

If you are lawyer I will not go into details with you about anything !!!! So Thanks

Who is/was the child's legal guardian on the 1st of April 2016?

Was the child ever declared to be a ward of the state?

When?

Is she still a ward of the state?

Has the child ever been adjudicated to be delinquent?

Has the child ever been ordered to be confined to a state juvenile facility?

With whom does the child reside regularly?

Back