My Attorneys Misrepresented Me, Are lying to Me and the Court

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Good day, I need immediate assistance for justice for myself and the law! I was severely injured April 23rd 2018 by the Ford Focus 2014 SE I purchased from Pacifico Ford, January 26th 2018. The car malfunctioned. The car was sold to me under false pretenses of being a safe car with no recalls or issues. Once Athletic before April 23rd 2018, I now suffer permanent injuries and paralysis on the left side and am facing a second hip surgery. There is proof of Ford corporate and Pacifico Ford knowing this was a dangerous car. The Attorneys I retained to represent me assured me they were working hard for me since 2018 but were not. The Attorneys at this law firm completely misrepresented me and the handling of my case, did not tell me of any court dates and terminated Ford Corporate from my case without my knowledge or consent by lying about my good name and the facts about my case, they failed to represent me correctly, failed to advise me correctly, filed incorrectly with lies on my complaint even adding some one else's name, lied to the court saying that I knew and consented of the lies they told about my words and actions when terminating my case, lied saying I had knowledge of things that I had no knowledge of, behaved unethically, while making me think they were still working hard on my case for months until I asked when we would be going over a Q&A for a deposition they knew was never going to take place! These attorneys insisted I keep paying on the very car that hurt me to this day, depleted my emergency funds, reneged on the LOP for storage fees to the body shop who still has my car, and told me to sell the car that almost killed me to an eager teenager! Since I found out all they did and are still doing to me I have been physically sick. These attorneys are harassing me to sign moption and withdrawal papers based on lies that would be further lies to the court and although they behaved unethically I will not! I have my case file. I have documented proof and witnesses of all I am saying is factual and true. However Friday, Sept 25th 2020 when I asked for discussion on concerns I received an e-mail today the 28th that they filed the very motion and withdrawal papers I oppose. I am seeking justice for all that has been done to me and to the court, as I respect the law, from both parties as well as fighting everyday to get well. Please advise me. Thank you in advance. Casandra Marchiano

If you are not satisfied with the performance of your attorney(s), then you should seek to replace your attorney(s). This forum is not a referral board. Additionally, I suggest that you not use your real name on internet forums.

If you want feedback, then you may want to ask a question. You have several different things going on within your post, so I don't want to guess at your question(s).

I need immediate assistance

What sort of "assistance" do you suppose that anonymous strangers on the internet might provide?

The car was sold to me under false pretenses of being a safe car with no recalls or issues.

I doubt that. Car dealers don't represent that cars are "safe" or that they don't have any "issues."

I'm going to assume this was a used car, but you should say so if that's not the case. If it is, what was the model year when you bought it in January 2018. More importantly, did you obtain any sort of warranty? Or was it an "as is" sale?

Once Athletic before April 23rd 2018, I now suffer permanent injuries and paralysis on the left side and am facing a second hip surgery.

I find it really odd that you wrote as much as you did but didn't bother to tell us what happened that caused these damages.

There is proof of [the manufacturer and dealer] knowing this was a dangerous car.

What proof?

The rest of your post is a bunch of conclusory allegations that are largely unhelpful. I'll simply echo what "Zigner" wrote: "If you are not satisfied with the performance of your attorney(s), then you should seek to replace your attorney(s)."

I'm going to assume this was a used car, but you should say so if that's not the case. If it is, what was the model year when you bought it in January 2018.
It kind of blended in with the rest of the text, but the OP stated is was a "Ford Focus 2014 SE"

Good day, I need immediate assistance for justice for myself and the law!

Oh my, then you shouldn't be wasting your precious time seeking information from strangers.

You need to HIRE yourself a lawyer qualified to practice in your state.

If you are not satisfied with the performance of your attorney(s), then you should seek to replace your attorney(s). This forum is not a referral board. Additionally, I suggest that you not use your real name on internet forums.

Thank you for the reply, due to cost over justice and how they berayed me, it is hard to find assistance, but I will. If you can suggest the correct forum etc I and my family would appreciate it. Thank you for the suggestion regarding my name but perhaps its time for the world to know what is being done to me. I have stayed quiet trying to do the lawful things to resolve this while my name and life are being ruined. Much respect.

Thank you for the reply, due to cost over justice and how they berayed me, it is hard to find assistance, but I will. If you can suggest the correct forum etc I and my family would appreciate it. Thank you for the suggestion regarding my name but perhaps its time for the world to know what is being done to me. I have stayed quiet trying to do the lawful things to resolve this while my name and life are being ruined. Much respect.

The forum is fine - you just need to actually ask a question.

Thank you, apologies. My question is where do I go for help and justice for the injustice done to me?
Why don't you tell us what happened. I'm not asking for your conclusion about liability, etc., rather, I'm just asking you to describe the incident that gave rise to this.

The car malfunctioned. The car was sold to me under false pretenses of being a safe car with no recalls or issues.

Ford Motor Company (Ford) recalled certain model year 2014 Focus and C-Max vehicles manufactured between August 8, 2014, to August 15, 2014. The affected vehicles may have steering gears that were incorrectly assembled.

NOTE: Recalls don't ALWAYS affect every vehicle of the same year, make and model.

Why don't you tell us what happened. I'm not asking for your conclusion about liability, etc., rather, I'm just asking you to describe the incident that gave rise to this.
The 2014 Focus SE I purchased January 26th 2018 malfunctioned on me April 23rd 2018 The Attorneys actions that I had no knowledge of was found by researching my name.

After looking at what little I can see about the case one of our members with PACER access may be able to tell you more because I'm not 100% sure you know what has happened in the case.

Back