Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Murder during robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWGJET

Heard this case and found it very interesting. I have my own thoughts just wondering what you think. Here is the case Two people decide to rob a store. Well call them James and Frank. James looks out while Frank goes in and holds four people hostage. Frank ends up killing all four of the hostages while one happens to be a cop.(The officer doesnt state hes a cop) . Heres where it gets tricky. While running, one of the defendants knocks over a crossing guard and she dies from her injuries. But later investigators find out that the crossing guard suffered from heriditary thinning of the skull. What Crimes did they commit? What should their sentences be and Should the sentences run concurrent or consecutively?

Might this be homework? Where did you hear of this case?

Heard this case and found it very interesting. I have my own thoughts just wondering what you think. Here is the case Two people decide to rob a store. Well call them James and Frank. James looks out while Frank goes in and holds four people hostage. Frank ends up killing all four of the hostages while one happens to be a cop.(The officer doesnt state hes a cop) . Heres where it gets tricky. While running, one of the defendants knocks over a crossing guard and she dies from her injuries. But later investigators find out that the crossing guard suffered from heriditary thinning of the skull. What Crimes did they commit? What should their sentences be and Should the sentences run concurrent or consecutively?

They committed no crimes.
They were outcast from society and abandoned by their crack addicted mothers and wanna be pimp, thug for life fathers.
Frank and James grew up homeless in a large urban area, without the love and support of a loving family.
They were kidnapped at age 4 or 5 by a man named, Fagin.
Fagin forced them to learn how to pick pockets, and molested them for 10 or 11 years.
When they were about 18 or 19 years old,
Frank suffered from schizophrenia, and James and Frank were mentally retarded with IQs of 55-60.
James suffered a traumatic brain injury at age 10 or 11, and was partially paralyzed.
Both boys were stunted in growth, and by the time they were adults, neither lad stood more than 3'6" tall.
Frank was later diagnosed as a female, trapped in male's body.
Alas, she was too poor to ever have the life changing sex reassignment surgery.
Of course, one could easily see how this would cause anyone to have "problems" or "issues".

On the day of the alleged robbery, both lads were far away from the scene of the incident.
Its obviously a case of mistaken identity, or discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back