Ms jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babypanda

Jurisdiction
Mississippi
My husband has been told while he was being held in jail that if his parole officer has not charged him/nor has my husband signed anything, that if this is not don't by 72 hours from when he was placed in jail by law they by law HAVE to release him. Is this correct?

My husband has been told while he was being held in jail that if his parole officer has not charged him/nor has my husband signed anything, that if this is not don't by 72 hours from when he was placed in jail by law they by law HAVE to release him. Is this correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

No, its just jailhouse scuttlebutt, rumor, misinformation, or gossip.

If he's in a blue warrant, the corrections agency gets to hold him until they decide to lecture and release him, or bring a revocation action to have him sent back to "stir", "big house", "the joint", aka PRISON.

What Constitutes a Parole Violation and What to Do If You Violate Your Parole - Avvo.com

FAQs

What does it take to send a parolee back to prison?

None of that had anything to do with my husband so it didn't really help! I talked to an lawyer locally and thy said that what he was told he true he also read it on a tablet that the new jail provides

None of that had anything to do with my husband so it didn't really help! I talked to an lawyer locally and thy said that what he was told he true he also read it on a tablet that the new jail provides

None of that matters to me.
But if it works for you, none of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back