Mrs S.G.Radebe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely

I'm a Plantiff on ny divorce, I appky for it in 2012 in High court (Pretoria) we argu about a lot of things and when we set a date to meet, my lawyer and the defendant laywer it doesn't realise and I decided to cancel from that lawyer and get a new lawyer it was 2014 March when I cancel and my second lawyer dud bother to get ny file from the first lawyer and all of a sudden I'm a defend. I ask hiw come now there a changes and my lawyer says It doesn't matter who divorce who

1. It is possible according to the law to change from being a Plantiff anf become a Defended.
2. I never receive any summons from them.
3. I request a return of service from the Shariff office i the same detail from my divorce to my husband and the time that they say I went yo the Shariff office to sign for my papers I was not there and I was never there, they say I went there at 07:30 on 06 Aug 2012 and is the same time I clock at work, so how can I be at two different places at tge same time.

Please help how can I prove my case

No one on this forum, to my knowledge, knows ANYTHING about the laws on the continent of Africa.
I suggest you work with your lawyer in South Africa.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back