Mother charged with two counts of Child Endangerment

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelina

My boyfriends, ex-wife, has two class C fenlies in St.Charles Missouri, she has postponed it for over a year now, and now does not have an attorney what she did was WRONG, but what are the chances of her getting off, she is sticking with her story that she did not wrong but left the two 2 and 4 years alone with a "homeless acholic" she believes the jury is going to believe her, she has other charges in her past as well (not sure what they were) but she just got off of 5 year probation when the kids were removed from her. I just don't want her to get away with nothing, she even turned down their first offer of probatioin only for 5 years no jail time. Any ideas of what her chances are with no lawyer and testimony of the police and child services??

Any ideas of what her chances are with no lawyer and testimony of the police and child services??
No idea since we cannot predict what can happen in the court room. She needs to find a pro-bono attorney who will help her with her case. Tell her to see at the court house if they know of an attorney who is willing to take her case pro-bono and/or she can check with the bar association at the city/town she lives at for pro-bono attorneys. Hope this helps!

I doubt the poster wants to help this woman, she is the ex wife of her boyfriend.

Without an attorney, it does not look good for her. I hope your boyfriend can secure custody after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back