Missing Soldier

But this soldier was off base, at least he was found off base and I can't imagine that young men getting killed off base is that exceptionally rare. Plus we don't yet know that this is a murder.

This is unlikely to be a problem from within and more likely to be a result of outside influences.
Blaming the military for disappearances also seems unfair. There is only so much anyone can do when someone disappears as these people did.

But this soldier was off base, at least he was found off base and I can't imagine that young men getting killed off base is that exceptionally rare. Plus we don't yet know that this is a murder.

The public may not know how the death occurred.

Putting the latest discovered death aside, there are far too many deaths of privates occurring on Fort Hood.

The sentence above was NOT uttered by me.

It was uttered in my presence, however.

It was uttered by a person whose name I can't reveal.

The person is not a peon, in fact, some refer to the person as "el gran jefe".

This is unlikely to be a problem from within and more likely to be a result of outside influences.
Blaming the military for disappearances also seems unfair. There is only so much anyone can do when someone disappears as these people did.

To be clear, I am not casting aspersions or accusations.

I am simply saying that this latest rash of deaths need to be investigated.

There is something amiss on Fort Hood.

Today I was told that the latest death might be related to the ejection of Chinese Communist personnel from their consulate in Houston.

I didn't mean that you were. There are those out there already faulting the command at the base when it may be that there really is nothing they could reasonably do different.

I believe there will be a thorough investigation.

Once that's completed, everyone will know more.

A few updates -

More on Aguilar:

Cecily Aguilar: What we know about evil girlfriend accused of hacking, dismembering beloved Fort Hood soldier, Vanessa Guillen

Case Information | Jackson County, MI

Cecily Aguilar, The Suspect In Murder Case Of Fort Hood Soldier Vanessa Guillen, To Appear In Court

She ratted out Robinson, Robinson offed himself, and she's gonna take the fall alone.

Her estranged hubby supports her:

Woman Charged In Vanessa Guillen's Death Deleted Account In Bid To Conceal Evidence, Spoke Of Fleeing U.S., Prosecutor Says

There's a lesson here about snitching.

Good thing for Aguilar that she's being tried in federal court.

Search for Aguilar, and you'll see an unusual return - blank space.

Indicates she's in a very special, secret, secure location.

Back